Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prime Target

"Not to prime is a crime" - Napoleon.

Hopefully we are all on the same page when I say this quote is from makeup legend Napoleon Perdis and not tyrannical emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. Although, the men do both kind of wear a lot of makeup.  Anyway...

Despite all that, I've tried the Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Primer and it really does help makeup stay on for longer.  When I'm rushing around, I usually need to top up at least once a day, but when I use this primer, my makeup lasts well into the night.  Cool, huh?

Another great  use for this product is in summer, mix it with a little foundation or bronzer and rub a little into your face.  It'll look really natural while giving you some SPF and colour coverage.

Buy through Napoleon for $49.50.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment