Monday, July 20, 2009

Have a Multiple Orgasm

I absolutely and without hesitation ADORE this product.  Funny story - I had it on my birthday list and somehow it ended up on my dad's shopping list.  He must have been so embarrassed walking into Mecca and asking for a Multiple Orgasm.  Poor Dad!

I'm a bit clueless when it comes to doing my makeup.  Anything more complicated that simply smearing or brushing something onto my face and things start to go very, very wrong. So this cream blush is fantastic as it has a foolproof consistency - just smear a little bit onto your cheeks and blend in with your finger for a gorgeous, flushed look.

You can also use these sticks on your eyes, lips or anywhere that you would like to highlight. 

The only thing that I am a bit upset about is that now I have started using a mineral foundation, it doesn't really work as well.  It seems to go on much better when I use a regular foundation.  

Buy from Mecca Cosmetica for $89.

No comments:

Post a Comment