Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nude Cleansing Facial Oil

Apparently, the Japanese have been using oil to clean their skin for centuries.  Perhaps this is why most Japanese women have the most exquisitely soft and perfect skin.

Despite my initial reluctance to smear oil on my face, I found this to be a fantastic product, especially for winter.  It is applied as an oil, but when mixed with a little bit of warm water turns into a milky cleanser. After my shower my skin felt amazingly soft and supple.  

Not only that, but it makes light work of waterproof mascara and lip gloss.

Newby Hands (Beauty Director for Harper's Bazaar UK) said about the product "Quite simply the best cleanser I've used."  Yes. That is her real name.

Best thing about this product?  It's green!  From the biodegradable packaging to the natural ingredients, this is one responsible product.

The only downside is that when you are using it near your hairline, it can make your fringe quite oily.  Buy through Nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment