Thursday, July 16, 2009

NV Perricone Face Firming Activator

The arrival of my first grey hair at 29 spawned all sorts of age-related insecurities.  One manifestation of this was daily close inspections of sun damage and minor wrinkles in the mirror every morning.  My b/f, who is a bit older than me, found this absolutely hilarious at first.  Around this time I also became obsessed with knowing peoples' age.

I decided that I needed an anti ageing serum and ended up with this one from NV Perricone.  The sales person assured me it would reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores, and reveal a radiant and healthy complexion.  How does it do this?  Through and I quote "salmon technology". Uh huh.  Apparently whatever makes salmon scales lay flat has been put into this formula in order to make our cells lay flat and close together.  

Yeah, so, it makes you look a bit healthier and relaxed, but so does 8hrs sleep.  Plus it has a really weird fishy smell (probably from the salmon technology).

It's US$120 so even if you are having a massive life crisis like I was, think twice.  A good night's sleep and lots of water will probably have the same effect.  Oh - and your face won't smell like fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment