Friday, July 3, 2009

Kit Body Lotion: Fresh Pear, Crisp Apple and Vanilla - Deliciousness in a Bottle

When my sister gave me this for a birthday present I have to admit I kind of let it sit in the bathroom cabinet for a month or so. This is partly because of the packaging.  But when I ran out of my other moisturiser I picked it up and had a closer look.  

One of the things I love about this product is the name - it mentions my three favourite smells right there on the bottle.  The best part is - it smells exactly as the name suggests.  I was more than a little tempted to eat a bit, just to see if it tasted as good as it smelled (it doesn't).

As a moisturiser goes, it's not the best I've ever tried (and not the worst either) - but you just can't go past that smell.  It's unlike any perfume on the market.  Whenever I use it, people ask what perfume I'm wearing. 

Buy the deliciousness from Kit Cosmetics for $29.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment