Friday, July 3, 2009

Darphin Baume Purifiant - THIS WORKS!

Okay, so I don't know about you guys, but whenever I get a break-out, I literally run to my local Mecca store and spend ludicrous amounts of money on whatever the sales people suggest. It's mental, I know.  Normally I end up with a ridiculous amount of products that do not work at all, but this time, I've stumbled onto a winner.

Despite my initial reluctance to rub pure oil into a break-out, after a few days of using this, my troublesome skin entirely cleared up. For me, this was akin to seeing a religious miracle performed in my bathroom.  

Made of 12 essential oils including hazelnut, lavender and ylang ylang, the Baume Purifiant oxygenates and rebalances skin. The product itself comes with a little spoon that you use to scoop out a pearl sized gob which you then warm in the palm of your hand and spread over problem areas (or in my case, my whole face). I actually use it after a scrub in place of a moisturiser at night during break outs.

Buy from Mecca for $110. Worth every penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment